ATTENTION – All pets that attend day camp are required to be up to date on annual fecal testing and monthly flea and tick preventatives. Greenbriar is dedicated to keep all campers healthy!
Do you feel guilty about leaving your dog home alone all day? Do you worry about what they might get into? Do you have a dog that suffers from separation anxiety? There is no need to worry about what to do any longer. Day camp is the perfect solution!
Day Camp at Greenbriar
A socialized pet is a happy pet and ultimately will become a better behaved pet. Greenbriar offers a safe place for your companion to hang out with other dogs of the same size, weight and energy level. Our day camp service is offered 6 days a week (Monday–Saturday). At your request, we will feed your pet with our own Hill’s brand house food, or food that you provide at no additional cost. An evaluation interview that allows our staff to determine which of our play groups will be best for your dog is required prior to joining our day camp program.
- Free meet & greet to determine their perfect fit playgroup
- Daily socialization & exercise
- Private, furnished down-time suites with clean, individual water bowls, food, and treats
- Birthday celebrations complete with pupcakes and pictures
- Exclusive events and Saturday enrichment activities like arts & crafts
- Holiday activities like pictures with Santa
- Individualized love & care from animal lovers that our guests are excited to see
- Readily accessible medical care, grooming services, training classes, swimming lessons, and more