Personalized Training Services
Board & Train
Our Board & Train Program is a nice option where our training staff takes on the task of developing a foundation of obedience and manners while they stay with us. Our trainers are not method based and will work with each individual handler and dog team to make sure that they are able to establish the relationship that they are looking for. While we may recommend various types of equipment for ease of communication you are never required to have any certain equipment to participate with us.
Very frequently during these programs we focus on basic obedience and manners but we also have the ability to work with your pet on more focused goals being it a foundation for competition or a new set of tricks to show off to your friends.
Standard Greenbriar Suite
$1,595 for 2 weeks
Double Greenbriar Suite
$1,660 for 2 weeks
$1,725 for 2 weeks
$1,790 for 2 weeks
$1,990 for 2 weeks
Each program includes:
- 12 day program (10 days of training) plus 2 private on-site sessions
- 2 week program learning basic obedience and manners-behavior management
- 1 hour go home session on pick-up
- 6 months unlimited obedience group class (start date is go-home date)
Our Private Instruction gives you the opportunity to train one on one with the trainer of your choice to focus on any activity that you’d like to work on in an environment that best suites you. All lessons are approximately 1 hour in length or to your individual dogs’ focus ability. Many clients like to pair Private Instruction with group classes to allow opportunity for in home and social experience.
$125 for 1 session
$345 for 3 sessions
In Home (under 15 miles in Frederick County)
$150 for 1 session
In Home (over 15 miles & travel time)
$200 for 1 session
$45 for 1 session
$130 for 3 sessions
$240 for 6 sessions
- 30 minute sessions while boarding
- Focusing on one problem per session (loose leash walking, jumping, reliable sits, etc.)
- Includes a 30 minute session that must be scheduled prior to pick-up. At that point our trainers will discuss everything accomplished during your dogs stay and coach you on how to continue when at home.
Please contact the Training Department Manager, Melissa Norris at 240-436-1660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to set up a training evaluation.